Account Director - Technology Team - Prestigious Top 10 Global Agency - London - to £55,000
Account Director or strong SAM ready to step up - B2B Technology Team - Prestigious Top 10 Global Agency - London - to £55,000
My client is an award-winning, global communications agency which helps some of the world's largest organisations and businesses evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations.
As an Account Director (or strong SAM ready to step up) in the Technology team, you will act as the day-to-day account lead dealing with multiple clients across a variety of projects and act as a trusted adviser for your clients, playing a key role in the development of programmes that address those client’s objectives and business priorities.
You will provide strategic media relations and communications counsel to senior clients across the business in a variety of sectors to develop story angles to secure high levels of quality coverage in top tier national and trade press.
The technology team is a respected part of the business both in London with around 30 people in the team. Overseeing junior members of the technology team, taking responsibility for leading teams across defined projects; overseeing consultants and junior staff including across practices.
- Minimum four years’ experience in a PR/integrated communications agency
- Driven by delivering outstanding results for clients
- Excellent client handling skills across several accounts
- Strong social media experience, in both planning and implementation
- Strong traditional media relations and writing skills
- Experience managing a team
- Be hungry to bring in new business leads and to pitch for business
- Be a team-player with excellent inter-personal and organisational skills
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a most competitive salary of up to £55,000 depending on experience plus the benefits and career prospects you would expect working at one of the very best agencies.
For a full job specification and to learn more about this most exciting opportunity please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Telecommunications Senior Press Officer International Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Press Officer International Full Time jobs in London (Central)