Corporate Senior Account Director – Global Agency
This global powerhouse PR and integrated communications agency has offices in approximately 60 countries and is part of one of the largest communications groups in the world. Its London team is over 200 people and brimming with some of the best talent in the industry.
We have just been briefed on an exciting, career defining opportunity for a Senior Account Director to join the Corporate team working on a mix of clients including similar to American Express.
The agency reflects a multitude of offerings to service today’s client’s needs working across consumer, corporate & B2B, health and employee engagement, change management, insight, design – and of course digital and content.
The last year has seen them being talked about for all the right reasons: strategic senior hires, expansion into new territories as well as growth within existing ones, double digit growth in the UK and of course – plenty of exciting new business and industry award wins at Cannes!
The Role – Senior Account Director
The Senior Account Director will manage senior client relationships and provide senior level counsel, primarily across banks and accounts like American Express however there is opportunity to flex the portfolio depending on interest.
We’re looking for someone who is a strong client handler and a great writer, adept at turning business speak into usable comms content and writing bi lined articles, as well as all the usual responsibilities at SAD level.
Please apply for more information and a full job spec can be supplied. E: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)