SAE/AM – Corporate Comms/Issues & Crisis for Consumer Brands
About The Agency
This independent agency has an array of household name clients spanning the likes of Amazon, NCP Car Park, Shell and a fin tech start up. They have traditionally been known as a consumer agency, but are doing more and more issues, crisis and soft corporate work for their clients and are hiring several people for this area of the business.
Size wise, they are a team of around 15 and have a great benefits package including 25 days holiday with the option to buy up to 5 additional days, discretionary profit share bonus, free breakfast and flexible working.
The culture is non corporate, very creative and collaborative. Strictly no suits and ties! This agency hires heavily on cultural fit – personality is valued as it’s a great team environment with a low turnover. We are looking for people who are ambitious and hard working but also fun!
The Role – SAE/AM– B2B/Corporate/Issues for Consumer Brands
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to work on some lovely clients and progress in a nurturing environment with a talented team to learn from.
Our ideal candidate will have a mix of B2B/corporate and consumer skills, however B2B is essential so we will also look at B2B or corporate comms people who want to do more work for consumer facing brands.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing accounts to a high standard, providing strategic counsel and excellent client servicing
- Identifying media opportunities for clients and pitching stories to deliver against targets – solid media relations skills with a growing book of contacts
- Issues and crisis management
- Managing a team to get strong results out of them
- Deliver a range of compelling content as part of broader campaigns
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click ‘Apply Now’ to be considered for this opportunity or share this message with a friend that might be interested and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme!
Please note due to the high volume of applicants if you have not heard from one of us here in team London you have unfortunately not been selected on this occasion, we may be in touch in the future with other opportunities
Capstone Hill: Public & media relations, corporate & public affairs, digital, marketing communications, stakeholder, government & investor relations. Working across UK & Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia and Australasia.
New York – Chicago – London – Sydney – Melbourne
Apply for SAE/AM – Corporate Comms/Issues & Crisis for Consumer Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)