PR FREELANCERS NEEDED NOW**
Calling all Consumer, Corporate, B2B,Technology and generally multi-talented PR freelancers.
If you're looking for your next freelance contract then get in touch now. At any given time, we have a host of new opportunities across sectors and levels and for varying periods of time. We specifically have contracts (short term and longer term maternity covers, sabbaticals etc) for Senior Account Executives and Account Managers to Account Director and even Business Directors to work either agency or client side and on b2b, consumer and corporate comms.
To be able to parachute into any given situation, you'll need:
- Spectacular media relations skills
- Unrivalled knowledge across the media landscape
- Trusted client communications ability
- Multifaceted, quick on the uptake written skills
- Efficient reporting knowledge
- To be well organised
- Able to work to tight deadlines
In short, focused, flexible and unflappable
We have a continuous stream of freelance contracts across all sectors (consumer, corporate, b2b/b2c, technology, lifestyle, sport, retail, public and private sector) with a whole raft of leading London and Southwest England agencies and in house press office teams across all levels – Senior Account Executive, Account Managers to Account Directors/Seniors all paying good day rates.
All you need do (if youve got all of the above) is to be available
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Writer / Copywriter Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)