Content & Social Media Manager - Horse Racing Organisation
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a prestigious horse-racing organisation as Content and Social Media Manager. The company is hugely respected with heritage dating back centuries and leads investment and innovation in the space, making it a dream role for anyone passionate about the sport.
The Role – Content and Social Media Manager
We are looking for someone to help grow and manage the company’s digital platforms and communities including relevant section of its website and app. Experience of working for a horse-racing club/organisation is not required, but a passion and interest in the sport is!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver Group Digital Content Strategy covering platforms, themes & content, working as part of the Group Communications Team and alongside the Group Marketing team
- Support, mentor and share best practice with all relevant persons within the Group including Digital Marketing Executives
- Manage Group reputation on controlled digital and social media platforms, working with the Group Head of Media and Group Director of Corporate Affairs and Communications, including in times of crisis
- Monitor relevant social media activity, trends and emerging digital platforms
- Manage the digital communications budget
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Charlotte Bradshaw to discuss in strictest confidence. E: firstname.lastname@example.org