Account Manager – Consumer Issues/Industrials
This globally networked agency is part of one of the world’s largest communication groups and one of the most famous names in the industry, constantly setting new standards with its work. With a diverse mix of talent across communications, strategy, content and publishing, they excel in providing award winning, insight led campaigns for their clients.
What’s nice about this agency is that there are teams of 6-12 people with specific sector expertise, meaning that each team is like a mini agency in itself. As a result you get the best of both worlds: a close knit, friendly team vibe but with all the benefits and resources of a large agency.
The Role – Account Manager
We are looking for an Account Manager who is passionate about consumer and social issues, to work on a varied, meaty range of clients and projects.
The role is what we’d describe as “corp-sumer”, so blending comms on large energy and industrials clients with other work such as supporting foundations in the fight against plastics, encouraging consumers to be more energy efficient and working on government-backed campaigns around low carbon emissions.
Our ideal candidate will have client experience gained in logistics, manufacturing, energy or industrials, blended with top notch media relations skills and big brand experience.
- Experience in the industrials, transport, logistics and/or manufacturing or energy industries, with a desire to build upon this specialism within a team who share a passion for the space
- Agile and responsive, demonstrating an ability to keep on top of market and societal trends / news and the implications for clients
- Ability to craft media angles and stories and adapt them to different media targets as required
- A media specialist, you will have developed a wealth of media contacts in the national press, with broadcasters and lifestyle media that you contact regularly and maintain relationships with
- Intellectually curious with ambition, drive, and commitment to great results
- Competitive salary up to £36,000 DOE
- 28 days annual holiday for each full year worked plus three discretionary days between Christmas and New Year
- Group life assurance scheme (4 x basic salary)
- Discounted holiday travel insurance
- Access to company doctor – available for emergencies and second opinions if required
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Heavily subsidised bar – offers a range of refreshments, snacks and alcoholic beverages Discounted dental insurance
- Discounted gym memberships
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Comprehensive medical care provided by Bupa
- Health cash plan – bespoke health and wellbeing cash plan offering a wide variety of benefits including optical, dental and health screening
- Cycle to work scheme
- Share options after two years’ service
- Enhanced maternity and paternity scheme after two years’ service
- Sabbatical leave – varying leave after three years’ service
- Career break – up to 12 months after five years’ service
To discuss this opportunity and others we are recruiting for, please contact Charlotte Bradshaw without delay. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)