Creative Account Director/Senior Account Director - Consumer Comms Agency
Are you happiest at the centre of a client brainstorm, coming up with off the wall ideas and leading the creative process? This is the role for you! This independent communications agency is centered on creative ideas and is looking for a communications expert at AD/SAD level who particularly enjoys and excels in this area.
The agency has a great portfolio of household name clients already, including the likes of Amazon, Shell, Honda, Café Nero and Specsavers. They have been established for over 15 years and are growing fast with multiple hires and new business wins.
This agency hires heavily on cultural fit – they are a team of 15 so there’s no room for egos and outgoing, bubbly personalities are really valued. It’s a team with a very low turnover, they are an ambitious but fun bunch that genuinely get on and go for regular drinks together.
The Role – AD/SAD
The role will be split approximately 50% client work/usual AD/SAD role and 50% across creative. A passion for ideas, relentless curiosity and a hunger for cultural immersion are a must. This is a really brilliant chance to work closely with the Founder of the agency who is very well respected and traditionally has taken responsibility for leading on the creative side. You’ll be able to learn directly from him – a rare opportunity - and in time, he’ll be taking less of a hands-on role, so the scope for growth long term is enormous to eventually develop into a Creative Lead for the agency.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities:
- Manage high profile consumer brand accounts to an extremely high standard – with a big focus on creative, media, content, social and experiential
- Exacting in delivery, with an extremely high level of rigour, account servicing and project management
- Run different types of communications programmes, from brand building, to a day-to-day ‘drumbeat’ press office, to content and digital
- Be all over the news agenda, trends, cultural happenings, people and events and use this to come up with news angles, ideas, content for clients
- Always set the bar high to which junior colleagues can aspire, whilst mentoring, nurturing and motivating them every day
Please get in touch if this sounds like you and you’d like to discuss this further. E: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)