Associate Director/Senior Account Director
We’re looking for an Associate Director/Senior Account Director for a PR agency opportunity in London.
- Impactful & creative campaigns
- Career progression based on performance, not the length of employment
- Progress to Associate Director in under two years
About the agency
A small to medium sized agency that sees PR from a 360 perspective. They see themselves the blueprint in PR agencies and have established relationships with some of the UK's leading brands.
They are experts in social and content channels and above all, just really great people who get on and work hard as part of the best team in the business. They recognise that the future of PR is earned!
Although their offices are small – the atmosphere is buzzy and friendly that adheres to their “don’t be a dick” policy. They have a ridiculously low staff turnover rate because they nurture a supportive culture where people are able to reach their potential.
It’s an agency for team players and it’s those willing to think outside the box, reach outside of their role limits and stretch themselves who progress here.
Training & Career Development
Internal and external training if offered at this agency to ensure that you are always learning and getting the very best from your career. Each employee is given £1000 each worth of training and development, which is continuous throughout their time at the agency.
About the job
Working closely with the agency founder and an Associate Director overseeing clients, you would oversee approx. £270,000 worth of fee income (with retainers from £3,000 to £8,000 per month), and would work with the senior leadership team to shape the agency as it grows in all matters - from maintaining their culture, recruitment, creating an office environment in which the team can thrive, financial growth, shaping their service offering, team and client satisfaction.
You will have two amazing SAEs (pushing AMs) reporting into you, who would look to you for coaching and career development.
You’d also have more junior and freelance support from a matrixed structure.
In this role, you’d:
- Be responsible for retention and growth across the agencies B2B clients
- Be responsible for proactivity and timeliness for delivery of client work
- Be the senior POC for all B2B clients
- Lead on improving client satisfaction
- Adopt and roll-out industry best practice at every stage (e.g. insight and measurement
A digital transformation consultancy, an HR consultancy, a Plastic Recycling company, a media licensing organisation and an e-commerce business
- An in-house coach to provide the support required to be the best versions of yourself.
- They value work-life balance, that’s why over nine times in ten, the office is empty by 5.45pm
- Flexible working
- Working from home days when needed
- Awesome socials
Salary on offer is up to £55k dependant on experience
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (referencing code 372) or call Sarah for a casual & confidential chat on 07727 654 292.