Senior Account Executive - Consumer
We’re looking for a spectacular SAE for a PR job in London.
- Work on two major brands that are looking for fresh thinking & cut-through
- Have a say in the business & be part of the management team
- Work on strategic, integrated campaigns
Firstly, we completely understand the frustrations of not knowing which agency this role is for (nor the clients and brands you’d be working on). But please give us a quick call and we can reveal this to you with more insight.
First calls are always casual and commitment free. It’s just about giving you a clear understanding of the opportunity and for us to assess whether you’re the right fit for the role. We’ll provide you with upfront and honest detail to guide you in your next move.
About the agency
This agency is approached by brands for big campaigns to lift them out of their known sectors, shake things up and resonate with their consumers. Needless to say, creativity and strategy are always at the core of the agency’s ideas.
Every piece of work this agency does has a strategic platform underpinning it. Whilst they’ve worked with some amazing brands, they also have clients that people would typically think are ‘dull’. But what’s impressive about this situation, is the dull brands stick with our client because of the creative cut-through. We have some pretty awesome examples to chat through if you’re interested.
If the MD is anything to go by we reckon you’re going to luuurve this agency. Her warm, charismatic energy bounces off the walls of the entire room. Total straight shooters, the founders are the perfect blend as they balance off each other, strengthening each other’s weaknesses to create a fab culture.
It’s a unique culture because they look for people with a certain passion for the areas which no one else in the office has. People who are so good at one particular area of business that that’s what they get to focus on and drive forward. Different minds, original ideas, relentless curiosity and passion – this is what they like in a team.
The culture can also be described as work-hard play-hard, but they’re not a sweatshop by any means. In fact, they are quite the opposite. We’ll explore this in the benefits below.
The team makeup includes a Head of Social, a Creative Director, a Producer and In-House Designers – of course this makes campaigns so much more solid. They operate a matrix structure with no silos. This means that the team you work with on one client might be completely different to the team you work with on another client. This allows for excessively brilliant and dynamic creativity.
They are award-winning... Yeah we get it, lots of agencies say this. But these guys really are. And they win the good awards. Like a Silver Lions at Cannes. Or gold for SABRE’s. They've previously picked up PR Weeks Campaign of the Year and Consultancy of the Year too. Tempted yet?
About the job
- Collating media covering
- Working across impactful creative consumer lifestyle campaigns
- Engaging and contributing with brainstorms
- Organising and assisting on events
- Building relationships with key media
- Writing press releases
- Selling in to media
- Clients include: Massive Cinema chain, Leading healthcare insurance provider and a major telco brand
- SAE coming from a consumer agency
- Great media consumer lifestyle contacts
- A go-getter attitude with the ability to adapt
- Can work to deadlines
- The ability to engage audiences through your writing skills
- Sunshine Fridays! If the extra hours are made up during the week and your workload allows it, you can leave from 1 pm on a Friday with a maximum of four per year
- Pension scheme – these can be set up how you’d like
- Season ticket loans
- Cycle to work – these guys are happy to help towards the purchase of a new bike (and they have a basement lockup)
- Finder’s fees for introducing new talent to the company (if they’re placed in a perm position)
- Childcare vouchers
- Weekly fruit, Friday drinks and occasional breakfasts to celebrate the good news
- 25-days holiday entitlement + Christmas
- Field trips to inspire creativity and new thought
Salary on offer is £26,000 - £28,000 depending on experience.
About the recruitment process with Latte
- Send us your CV.
- We’ll have a causal phone chat to discuss opportunity – you & Latte decide if it’s right.
- Over coffee, we’ll offer career advice and tips for securing the job (& discuss salary).
- Your CV will be sent to the client and we’ll organise the first interview.
- There’ll be a bit of back and forth to make sure everyone is on the same page.
- Leave the rest with us and we’ll guide client and candidate to a happy job offer.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (referencing code 376) or call Sarah for a casual & confidential chat on 07727 654 292.