Senior PR Manager - Major FMCG / Retail Brand
About the company
Food, glorious food. This company knows a thing or two about how to get the world eating better. Consumer by millions on a daily basis, across the globe, the brand is synonymous with quality and sustainability.
Employing over 30 000 people and with an amazing reputation for work culture, they are still leading the way after more than 20 years as a brand.
Being such a big brand brings both positives and challenges. You’ll have the budget to deliver blockbuster campaigns (with agency help) but will also need to ensure you are able to protect the brand at all times and sense check ideas.
- You will either be client (brand side) or coming from an agency where you are working on major consumer brands. FMCG and or Retail experience is ideal. This is a consumer PR role.
- You’ll be someone that can develop PR plans and strategies, looking at brand messaging, creative platforms and insights to inform your decisions.
- Ideally, you’ll have experience in developing influencer strategies
In this role you will:
- Manage retained PR agencies
- Work closely with the Marketing Director on ensuring PR, Social, Content and Digital is integrated
- Develop and lead on the communication strategy, plans and big campaign moments
- Be the brand guardian
- Manage a small team and be a hands-on leader that doesn’t mind getting their hands dirty
£55,000 - £60,000