Account Executive - Consumer Technology
About the agency
It’s a hard task to describe how one agency is different from another. Many agencies are strategic, creative and deliver compelling work.
Sometimes it’s just that little bit of get up & go that make an agency stand out and this agency has that. They’ve got one of the best client rosters in town, have grown at a phenomenal rate and most importantly are independent. It’s this independence which makes them an award winner – they can be creative, invest in new services and be flexible without the pressure of a head office telling them how to manage their P&L.
- On the awards circuit, this is an agency that cleans up every year. Best consumer PR agency, best-integrated campaign, best technology campaign are all in the awards cabinet.
- This agency has one of the best reputations in London for its work culture. No egos and no backstabbing. It’s collaborative from the top down.
- You’ll receive on-the-job training alongside a structured programme of development at each level. On top of that, they bring in a bunch of experts and send you out onto external courses.
- You must be a PR Account Executive with experience working on consumer technology clients. You will need to be coming from a PR agency background.
- Ideally, you will have experience with both consumer tech & lifestyle media, but don’t worry if you don’t have strong consumer lifestyle contacts, this will be taught within the role.
- You’ll be someone that loves working on big creative campaigns and then proactive in driving coverage off the back of this
- A go-getter attitude and a friendly team player approach is what fits in best at this agency
- The holiday allowance is 25 days a year, increasing to up to 30 days once you’ve been with us a while.
- Bonus + contributions to your pension
- Interest-free season ticket loans
- Private GP cover
- Regular socials and nights-out
- Weekly team breakfast and meeting
- Recognition of “an epic achievement” every month
- Annual client/staff party
- Family Summer BBQ
- Annual awayday and social
Salary on offer is £21,000 - £24, 000 depending on experience.
In this role, you will
- Work on 4-5 consumer technology brands from both a consumer technology and a lifestyle perspective. You will help position these brands at the heart of the consumers lifestyle in creative ways. Think PR stunts, big creative campaign moments and strategic messaging.
- Further, develop your media relations skill set. It’s easy at this agency as they work on such well -known brands that both influencers and media love.
- Be involved in the creative ideation process, campaign planning, new business and get to attend award ceremonies when your teams work is up for a nomination. (And let us tell you, this agency win at every award ceremony)
- Write press releases, pitch to the media, attend media lunches, travel to trade shows, be hands-on with event management, help run photo shoots, keep clients updated and support team members in various campaigns.