Senior PR Account Manager - PR Account Director
Are you the PR superstar that my client is looking for? I am delighted to be working with one of my clients based in the Derby area as they are on the lookout for a driven Senior PR Account Manager - PR Account Director to join the team at an exciting time of growth.
My client, a B2B PR and Communications agency are looking for someone to join the team and not only take the lead on a portfolio of accounts but also drive new business and growth within the agency.
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to join the team and really make this role their own as it is a newly created position with huge scope just waiting for someone to shape and develop it.
Key skills and responsibilities:
- New business; writing proposals and pitching
- Taking the lead on a portfolio of accounts; being client facing, setting strategy and developing relationships
- Managing junior member of the team (depending on experience)
- Events and exhibition management
- Creating content for press releases, blogs and articles as needed
- Media relations; selling in to the media to gain maximum coverage, developing relationships
Key skills and experience:
- Proven experience in new business and love identifying new opportunities
- Self-motivated and enjoy developing and growing new business
- Proven experience in being strategic but also happy doing the do
- A team-player who likes contributing creative ideas
If you are looking to join a team who have big growth plans and are looking for someone to help them drive this growth, then this could be the role for you.
This role would suit an experienced PR Account Manager looking to take a step up. Or maybe you are a Senior PR Account Manager looking to make the move to PR Account Director level. This agency will be able to support this step and help develop you so that you have the necessary skills to take your career to the next level.
This role is based in Derby and is commutable via; Derby, Nottingham, Lichfield, Burton upon Trent, Leicester, Mansfield and Ashbourne.
If this could be the perfect role for you then apply today or get in touch for more details;
Senior PR Account Manager - PR Account Director, £30 000 - £40 000 DOE, agency