Account Executive wanted! – collaborative and leading FS agency
Passionate about telling a good story and driven to help others understand big topics? Well if you are a PR intern or AE who is looking for a collaborative and diverse group of comms specialists to join then most definitely read on!
The agency: This full service PR agency are specialists in financial and professional services. They are focused on creating unique consumer and b2b stories that are compelling and make their brands stand out. They are passionate about what they do and have won numerous awards for their work. It is due to their success they are growing and they are looking for an Account Executive with a passion for FS.
The role: Reporting to an Account Manager, you’ll support the team on a number of consumer and b2b client accounts. Having the chance to be involved in media relations, event handling, research, social media, and account liaising. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to be involved in new business, for instance undertaking research and contributing to case study development.
Skills and attributes wanted:
- Producing and maintaining distribution lists and ensuring all contact details are up to date at all times.
- Monitoring media for relevant client coverage
- Identifying opportunities for clients and informing the team e.g. comment in response etc
- Overseeing and undertaking relevant account focused research inc. proactively consuming a broad range of media, building an understanding of how media outlets operate and sharing insight
- Circulating relevant sector intelligence to team
- Drafting of written materials, including press releases, briefing documents, and case studies
- Distributing press releases and undertaking pro-active follow up work to maximise coverage secrued
- Maintaining relationships with key journalists inc. regularly meeting with contacts
In return? Our specialist client can offer a collaborative, social culture while supporting your development. Plus competitive salary and benefits.
To apply: If you feel you have the skills and passion for financial services to fulfil this exciting role, please send your CV for immediate consideration.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you think a friend would be interested, why not refer their details? We offer £150 in retail vouchers when we place a new referral.