Brand Communications Manager - Alternative Investments - In House
Are you an experienced Communicator looking for an exciting in-house opportunity? A leading independent and international alternative investment company are looking for an ambitious Brand Communications Manager to join their sociable team! This brilliant organisation works across a huge range of sectors and clients on a global scale, making them renowned internationally for their commercial expertise and dynamic culture that supports investment success for their clients.
This role is the ideal opportunity for a savvy Communications professional with a good knowledge of the full comms mix. You will have the chance to work alongside a high-calibre team within an energetic, friendly, and versatile environment.
- Working with, influencing, and presenting to, a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Project managing a range of industry events
- Devising and implementing internal and external Corporate Comms initiatives
- Developing campaign activity, building and running a multi-channel news and content schedule
- Producing marketing collateral
- Managing the brand image and producing brand guidelines and toolkits
- Line managing junior team members
- Proven Comms experience, ideally B2B
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong news sense and news writing skills
- Strong project delivery and campaign management skills
- Commercial and financial awareness
If you have the relevant skills and expertise for this role, and want to work in a fun and dynamic team of outgoing individuals, apply now by sending your CV to Georgia@jflrecruit.com!
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)