Account Executive for City based PR & IR firm working with growth companies
Walbrook PR, a leading Financial PR & Investor Relations agency, is looking for an Account Executive to join its team of senior PR professionals. Walbrook is a small and friendly firm based in the heart of the City of London (Bank Tube) focussed on providing high-quality PR & IR advice to smaller growing companies listed on the London Stock Exchange.
The company covers a variety of sectors, but is particularly strong in Technology and Lifesciences – a full client list can be seen here: https://www.walbrookpr.com/content/clients/index.asp
The current Walbrook PR team of 10 includes experienced practitioners with backgrounds in PR, Investor Relations, Equity Research, Corporate Finance and Journalism. The team’s experience ranges from over 25 years working in the City to seven years’ experience from a member of staff who joined Walbrook as a graduate. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to learn directly from this experienced team, to develop their communication skills and build a network of City-based contacts – all whilst having fun and working in an exciting and professional environment.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Some experience or knowledge of Financial PR or Investor Relations (although excellent candidates with an enthusiasm for City PR are also welcome).
- Great organisation skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- A strong work ethic and be prepared to apply themselves to all tasks as part of the team.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- An interest in working directly with entrepreneurs and innovators looking to increase their profile.
- Enthusiasm to learn, attention to detail and a good sense of humour!
Walbrook has a very flat structure and a good sense of culture and teamwork across a small well-knit team. Salary is competitive and the company offers an initial 25 annual leave days, flexible working when required, private healthcare cover, and company pension scheme. The Company also operates a profit share bonus based on business and individual performance.
Please email your CV and a cover note to the email by following 'Apply'!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)