Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Corporate
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an entrepreneurial SAM/AD to join an extremely high-calibre agency, working across high profile clients in the corporate sector. This agency are quickly expanding due to multiple and continuing new business wins, making this the ideal time to join and progress quickly based on merit. You will be working closely with big name clients, and learning from inspiring senior staff.
You will work across a portfolio of corporate accounts, helping to drive the successful implementation of communication campaigns and working to deliver outstanding results for clients.
- Interaction with clients and involvement in client meetings
- Writing creative and engaging press releases
- Assisting with the preparation and co-ordination of key client events including results days, meetings, brainstorm sessions, roadshows, conference calls
- Forming and maintaining strong relationships with the media, and proactively pitching stories to generate maximum coverage for your clients
- Regular engagement with traditional and social media to build relationships on behalf of clients
- Experience of working in a corporate communications consultancy
- Proven experience creating high-profile, forward-thinking campaigns across traditional and print media
- An interest in and understanding of business, politics, UK markets, and the media
- A passion and flair for social media engagement and digital communications and the role they can play in successful financial and corporate communications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a super opportunity to join a truly excellent team, and develop in an extremely social and collegiate agency with great benefits and training opportunities. If you would like more information on this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.