Corporate Associate Director
Associate Director, Corporate Reputation & Purpose
We are looking for an ambitious Associate Director to become a driving force in this corporate team, including leading on a growing portfolio of clients across retail, FMCG and health, taking the helm on crisis and issues management briefs, being a pivotal player in new business and supporting with the financial and people management of the team.
The Corporate sits at the heart of this global agency in the London office. The key motivator for the full team is a powerful integration of purpose, promotion, participation and protection for brands and organisations alike.
- You’ll be a key member of the Corporate Reputation and Purpose team, supporting the Head of Corporate in the day-to-day running of the team, including ensuring client excellence and driving growth.
- You will be the first point of contact for clients, applying your experience and knowledge to offer strategic counsel and manage issues with ease. The ability to win the trust and influence c-suite stakeholders is a must-have for this role.
- You’ll be seminal in the growth of existing business, identifying opportunities for organic growth and nurturing client relationships to achieve this. You’ll also help drive the next stage of growth for the practice, in partnership with the Head of Corporate and other senior colleagues, by driving new business, identifying opportunities and taking a lead in our response.
- You’ll have an expertise in key areas of reputation management, particularly crisis management and you’ll have the confidence and ability to deliver our teams crisis offering.
- You’ll support the Head of Corporate in managing financials and be experienced and skilled in managing team members.
- You’ll work with colleagues from across the EMEA and global network and partners to drive the corporate reputation proposition, taking a strategic approach to issues management and building tools and products that reflect our clients’ needs
- Note, some level of social media or integrated strategy expertise would be ideal, although this can be at a purely consultative level as we have social implementation skills embedded within the business.
You will be from an in-house or agency background, with 10+ years of experience, and at some point having held a mid level/senior role in a communications/PR agency. You will need to be commercially minded and a cross-agency collaborator, able to connect with peers across the group and wider network.
In addition to a competitive salary and a generous benefits package, you can look forward to extras such as flexi-time and special grants (enabling people to pursue qualifications or experiences fuelled by personal passion).
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Associate Director Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Associate Director Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Associate Director Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Associate Director Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Associate Director Corporate Communications Full Time jobs in London (Central)