New Senior Account Executive Role! – Financial Services/Corporate Communications
Are you an established Senior Account Executive pushing for promotion to Account Manager? If you enjoy working within Financial Services and Corporate PR and hungry for a new challenge, then this is the perfect position for you.
My client is an international communications firm specialising in Public Relations, Public Affairs, Corporate and Financial Communications and Investor Relations, with operations across the globe.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with 2-3 years of communications experience to play a key role in the London office of the company’s growing international communications practice.
Whilst having a degree of knowledge of financial services is an advantage, it is not mandatory, but they would look for proactivity to be shown in following industry news and getting to grasp with all the agencies clients’ areas of expertise.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Liaise closely with clients and help account leads managing accounts.
- Drive media or stakeholder engagement opportunities for clients.
- Draft communications documents including client monitoring briefs, agendas, media pitches, press releases, features, political briefing notes, biographies etc.
- Attend and help prepare internal progress meetings and selected client meetings.
- Manage account executives and overarching account administration and track account deliverables on an ongoing basis.
- Opportunities to also be involved in internal marketing opportunities.
- Drive idea generation and assist with strategic planning for clients.
- Assist with business development opportunities such as proposals and pitches.
- Discretionary bonus of up to 20% of basic salary, dependent on personal and company performance
- 10% new business referral commission – amongst the highest in the industry in the UK and internationally
- Pension benefit scheme
- Gym membership
- After work socials/company events and off-sites
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Executive Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)