Account Manager - Food & Drink – Exciting Prestigious PR Agency - Central London
2 days left
- Contract Type
Account Manager or SAM – Food & Drink – Exciting Growing PR Agency - Central London – to £40,000 depending on experience plus super benefits, great working environment and career prospects
My client is an award-winning and fast-growing consumer brand agency, owned by one of the leading US PR agencies, so this role offers the creativity, excitement and independence of a fast-growing small agency backed by the might of a major international name in PR.
They are now looking for an ambitious and accomplished Account Manager with a genuine passion for food & drinks to work across a portfolio of high-profile UK and global food and drinks brands.
Based in super-cool Kings Cross offices, the friendly and creative team leads the way in influencer marketing, brand activation, events and partnerships. A strong account lead, you will ideally have experience/contacts in the food and drinks space in both the UK and globally.
My client runs the global hub for a truly iconic household name food brand. This role is primarily to head up the global strategic PR on behalf of their largest international client, so you must have previous global big consumer brand experience. In addition you should have:
- Previous experience working at Account Manager level.
- A genuine passion for food + drink is a must.
- Creativity and strategic skills in equal parts
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Global big brand experience
- Ideally some event ideation + execution experience.
- Talent for content generation and a solid understanding of how to amplify content across traditional and social platforms.
- Experience in building influencer marketing campaigns.
- Leadership and team management skills.
- Exemplary client management skills.
- Budget management and an eye for numerical detail.
My client is owned by one of the leading US PR agencies, so this role offers the creativity, excitement and independence of a fast-growing small agency backed by the might of a major international name in PR.
This is a great opportunity for a genuine ‘foodie’ to join a super agency and work on some great global brands. My client offers a salary up to £40,000 depending on experience, plus superb benefits and real career progression.
To receive a full job specification and learn more about this exciting role please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
Apply for Account Manager - Food & Drink – Exciting Prestigious PR Agency - Central London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly