PR Account Manager
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced PR Account Manager or an ambitious and driven Senior Account Executive who is ready to take the leap into an Account Manager role join a prestigious Renewable Energy PR Agency. Our client is totally focussed on attracting talented, creative staff, and is able to offer genuine flexibility for the right candidate. With offices in Oxford, London and Austin, Texas, this role would suit a PR Account Manager who may not able to commit to being in the office 5 days a week but wants to work collaboratively or remotely, within a supportive team environment.
This full time role can be based in either Oxford, London, Austin or 100% remote working, with willingness to travel within the UK or US for client meetings.
Regardless of your location you will be encouraged to hit the ground running and will get involved in managing client campaigns and projects as soon as you have your laptop open.
If you are looking for a role where you can really show your skills and talent for PR and have a flair for creating beautiful copy, this agency will provide you with the perfect environment to take your career to the next level.
The PR Account Manager will need to have the following experience:
• Have worked on multiple campaigns (and be able to deliver to deadlines and on budget);
• Writes like a dream with a creative mind;
• Loves working with clients producing high quality communication pieces;
• Is a true team player.
If you have experience or an interest in energy, maritime or financial services, that would be a real bonus but not necessary to be considered for role. Your attitude and drive are more important.
More searches like this
- Consumer Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)