PR and Media Manager
Are you an ambitious PR and Media Manager, with experience in FMCG, looking to be at the forefront of a £1bn industry that is set to grow to nearly £3bn in the next six years?
EMR are working with one of the world's largest tobacco manufacturers to support them in their transformation as they try to help 8 million adults in the UK make the switch from traditional tobacco products to Next Generation Nicotine.
As their PR and Media Manager, based in South West London, you will be responsible for positioning their R&D team as thought-leaders in the industry, providing expert communications counsel to stakeholders, and help the company reposition themselves with potentially reduced risk products at the heart of their offering.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Create and deliver a PR and Media strategy, aligned to the wider business strategy, in a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial environment
- Manage the day-to-day relationship and output of PR and Media agencies
- Identify and develop relationships with key media and influencers across print, digital and social
- Measure, analyse and report on PR and media activity, both own and competitor, and keep the business abreast of successes and failures
- Provide communications counsel to senior stakeholders, including crisis communications and training if appropriate
Your key skills and experience will include:
- Excellent PR and Media relations experience, preferably in an FMCG environment
- Proven experience of working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- A highly analytical approach to your work, with proven ability of measuring campaigns
- Excellent media and influencer relationship building experience, with coverage earned across mediums and a national/international level
- Line management experience preferred
If you feel you have the right skills and experience, please apply now!