PR Manager - Charity
We've partnered with a national charity which was set up with all-party parliamentary support and has been incorporated by Royal Charter. They have a great story to tell and provide a unique and invaluable service for people with disabilities.
Due to the expansion of their wonderful communications team, they need a proactive PR & Press Manager to take the lead on reactive and proactive PR, if you love writing and want to work for a cause that makes a difference to peoples lives then this is the perfect role for you.
- Writing press releases and driving content
- Responsible for monitoring social media channels
- Manage PR strategy.
- Develop and implement a programme of engagement with key journalists
- Draft initial responses to all media and MP enquiries,
- Event management
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders
This is a newly created position and one you can truly make your own. You will be fully supported and be part of the communications team of this leading charity. You must have excellent writing skills and love developing compelling news stories, and building strong contacts with the media. Your role is to drive the charity and devise newsworthy stories that promote their work and achievements and to build awareness within their community.
Consideration will be given to candidates from most PR sectors as the main thing will be your passion for the passion for the charity. This is your opportunity to work for a company that truly makes a massive difference to the quality of hundreds of thousands of people's lives.
In return, they'll offer a base of £35-£38k (neg) and a great benefits package, free parking, subsidised canteen, fantastic fully supportive team, varied challenges, opportunities for growth, and above all, your chance to work for a truely worthy cause.
Please apply on line or you can e-mail your CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, for more information and an informal chat about this role, call Justyne on 07971 361 206.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Education Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire
- Financial Services Senior Press Officer Research Full Time jobs in Hertfordshire