Luxury Travel & Hotel Account Director/Senior Account Director Role
4 days left
- Contract Type
Calling all star AD/SAD candidates who have a passion for the luxury travel & hotel sector. Do you have experience dealing with 10+ clients in a fast past environment? Ready to take on a new challenge and work for a renowned PR agency? Then read on.
This is a Top 100 PRWeek agency with revenue and headcount increasing – defiantly not one to miss!
Due to recent new business wins and expansion of the team this fantastic agency are now looking for new hires.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in PR
- Excellent network of travel, lifestyle and luxury press contacts at a senior level
- Strong strategic and creative thinking
- Experience working with luxury hotels is essential, with large hotel groups preferred
- New business - bringing in leads, presentation writing and pitching
- A passion for Hotels & Travel, along with a hunger to grow and develop a career in one of London's most dynamic creative brand development agencies.
Candidates have the opportunity to entertain journalists several times a week to develop contacts as well as attend and support high profile events and parties in the fashion, music and film worlds.
- 10% commission of any fees introduced to the company
- Stake in the company bonus scheme
- 50% off phone bill costs paid for
- The opportunity to dine and drink for free in some of London's best restaurants and bars
- Regular events and openings to attend - The Brits, LFW, V&A FiM
- Weekly training sessions led internally and externally
- Regular team and company socials
Send your CV across to the team at Premier Resourcing via the below application form or, alternatively, get in touch with us directly via email@example.com
Apply for Luxury Travel & Hotel Account Director/Senior Account Director Role
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly