In-House PR Manager
In-house PR manager position within a high end hospitality company that owns a group of exciting London-based bars and restaurants.
A young and dynamic hospitality company based in Central London is looking for a talented PR Manager to join its lively marketing team.
My client is rapidly growing and requires a savvy PR professional to be the face of the brand and play a key part in further enhancing its excellent reputation in the luxury hospitality sector.
The In-house PR Manager role
The PR Manager is a newly created role due to the company bringing more of its PR in house, working closely with agencies on bigger projects.
As the company grows, it is expected this role will evolve quickly, with the potential to grow out a PR team under your leadership, so there is huge scope for progression for an ambitious and driven individual!
* Work closely with the Group Marketing Manager across the brand's exciting PR campaigns, providing both strategic and creative input
* Lead the PR function and be instrumental in securing excellent coverage across newspapers, magazines and local media, both online and in print
* Manage the brand's busy press office function
* Handle wider responsibilities including crisis and partnership management
* Regularly attend events and networking opportunities as a brand ambassador
Key requirements for the in-house PR Manager:
* 2+ years' experience working in the high end hospitality PR sector
* A very strong black book of media contacts across lifestyle, food and drink
* Extremely creatively driven and confident sharing ideas with the wider comms team
* Excellent copywriting skills
* Knowledge of digital and social media
The PR Manager will receive a competive salary of circa. £28 - 35k plus excellent benefits!
If you are interested in this In-house PR Manager role and have the relevant skills and experience, or want to contact me about other available roles, please do not hesitate to contact Louisa Wetton on Louisaw@reuben-sinclair.com or 0203 958 9097.