Head of Media Relations or Media Relations Manager
This is an exciting in-house opportunity for a media relations professional to join a growing Marketing and Communications team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a unique organisation, they have recently undergone wonderful re-branding and a new marketing communications strategy under the direction of an inspiring Marketing Director.
You will be working on interesting topics and issues that could include inspiring the next generation of female leaders in business and life and advancements in STEM education.
- Working closely with the CEO and Marketing Director to create a PR strategy that aligns with the wider organisational objectives
- Creating exciting and newsworthy stories
- Securing regular fantastic coverage across specialist, national and online media
- Immersing yourself in to the organisation and plenty of stakeholder management and engagement
- Getting involved with events and conferences
- Integrating social media in to PR plans
- Speechwriting and media training senior stakeholders
- Solid Media Relations experience at Manager or Head of level
- Some PR agency experience is preferred
- Experience in the charity sector is not essential, experience working within an inspirational business/ client would be good, or with exciting brands
- Fantastic media contacts and enjoys nurturing this network
- Experience of working with senior level stakeholders
If you would like to find out more and be considered, please click apply or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Head of Group / Department Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Business / Industrial Head of Group / Department Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Education Head of Group / Department Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)
- Arts & Heritage Head of Group / Department Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (East)