Account Executive - Great Training & Career Development
We have partnered with a dynamic, London-based communications agency which is currently looking for an account executive to work on B2B & B2C communications for destinations and leading brands. The agency offers transformative brand proposition development, strategic PR, marketing and stakeholder engagement for districts and destinations undergoing change to drive perception change and increased value, for example, town centre regeneration, shopping centre upgrades and neighbourhood repositioning.
Would you like to be part of the PR team that works on exciting and meaningful PR campaigns, that really make a difference to the way people live and increase their happiness and well-being with developments and regeneration of towns?
You must have achieved at least 6 months of PR experience agency side, and now looking for your next role and to work on PR campaigns that really make an impact. This is a varied role that will offer you the chance to really develop your PR skills and media contacts.
In return, they offer a base of £22-£26k, trendy offices in Borough Market, a team of circa 25, fun socials, team away days, personal training and development plan, exciting clients, supportive management, fully integrated PR campaigns, the chance to work with a great experienced and fun team, in a creative and buzzy environment. Plus lots more - please apply on line or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)