PR Manager - £50-70k + bonus and bens
This is an exciting opportunity for a PR Manager to join a very fast growth and innovative company in an industry going through massive change. In this role you will be tasked with devising and delivering the external communications strategy, helping to lead engaging campaigns with creative flair whilst maintaining a strategic perspective to develop the brand.
About the company
This fascinating independent company is in the utilities space, offering an environmentally friendly product / service to already 3% of the entire country and has been very much in the news not just because of what it does but also due to how the company has grown, led by charismatic founders and by taking a brand-led, technology-led approach.
Based in central London they are five years old and 350-strong with a lively culture, offering big-company benefits including pension, equity, big bonuses and training packages to ensure their employees develop alongside the business.
- Set the communications strategy and press office
- Build on and develop a proactive PR strategy aimed at building reputation and securing coverage in consumer and lifestyle media
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with media contacts
- Create compelling content for press releases, statements and more by identifying opportunities for stories and case studies
- Manage media during issues and crises by anticipating, planning, preparing and being the champion of brand reputation
- Become the key company point of contact for any internal PR/media queries.
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties and current PR agency
- Work alongside our Head of Risk & Regulatory on strategic stakeholder engagement and policy work
They want to hire people with the experiences necessary to get going quickly, but who are also interested in learning new things and are comfortable working in a changing environment.
- Be an experienced PR Manager ideally with in house experience
- Have strong relationships with senior news journalists / editors
- A strategic thinker, you ask questions, track results, and strive to achieve business goals.
- An innovative and creative communications professional with experience of producing engaging and insightful content across multiple channels.
- A strong verbal communicator, you are a naturally confident spokesperson with an ability to build lasting relationships internally and externally.
- Be part of a growing technology startup and help shape the future
- Collaborative, flexible and friendly environment
- Competitive salary, share options and bonus
- 25 days holiday
- Enhanced parental leave
- Training budget, healthcare and a pension plan with employer contributions, childcare voucher scheme, cycle to work scheme
- Great coffee, teas and fruit
Get in touch today with your cv, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org / follow all our jobs @utterclub
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Manager (In-House) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Manager (In-House) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Manager (In-House) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Manager (In-House) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Manager (In-House) Public Affairs / Policy Full Time jobs in London (Central)