Senior Account Executive or Account Manager - Consumer (Broadcast PR Experience) - Top Agency–Camden
Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager - Consumer Brands (Ideally you will have at least some Broadcast PR experience) - Top PR Agency – Camden – between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience, plus benefits & genuine career progression
My client is a super PR agency, with offices in London, New York and Paris. Based in Camden, they won Agency of the Year at the EMEA Sabre Awards. They help brands tell their stories through all means of content, whether words, pictures or moving image, build their reputation through emotional connections and solve their communications problems.
My client is now seeking a strong Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager ideally with broad based consumer sector PR experience and at least some broadcast media relations experience to join the friendly team and work across a really varied range of prestigious brands and clients including a luxury jewellery brand, market leading spirits brand, the UKs leading coffee chain book awards, and the international conference to address the impact of climate change on the world's oceans.
- Manage relationships and workloads, both externally with clients, partners, suppliers, and internally with the team
- Be the go-to person for clients by providing excellent service and consultation
- Facilitate projects on time, to budget and in line with expectations
- Work collaboratively across the business with the creative and production teams and manage the flow of information to the client with one consistent point of contact
- Craft internal and client correspondence, comprehensive well thought out communication plans, brand toolkits, press materials, etc.
- Be able to juggle a number of different activations including, timelines, logistics and events with attention to detail
- Support your line manager on campaign planning globally and implementation locally for a range of consumer campaigns both global and UK
- Nurture on-going close relationships with a pool of journalists
- Create and drive outreach plans, message development, effective pitching and training of spokespersons on speeches and presentations
- Ensure campaigns are kept up to date on the Digital News Agency (DNA)
- Ability to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the business with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of the media landscape both in UK and globally, across traditional and non-traditional / new media channels
- Experience in Broadcast media relations and Live SMT’s, preferable but not essential
- Strong organisational, administrative and time management skills
- Ability to write appropriately for different requirements: press releases, proposals, status reports, contact reports, etc
- Computer literate with a sound understanding of Microsoft Office, as well as online tools including DNA, Gorkana, Kantar, RAJAR, Year Ahead, etc
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and to take initiative
- Have an interest in managing a team and desire to support and teach junior members of staff
This is a great opportunity for someone to develop their career in an exciting forward-thinking agency. My client offers a very competitive salary between £30,000 and £35,000 depending on experience, plus super benefits, genuine career progression and the chance to work with some fantastic household name brands.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Travel and Tourism Senior Account Executive Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)