Senior Content / PR Manager
Up to £80,000 Net - Ex Journalist for Senior Content/ PR MANAGER looking for a move to Abu Dhabi
You are currently based in London, Europe or North America/Canada working as a Broadcast, digital or print journalist OR you have moved from journalism and now work as a corporate /government affairs PR professional. You are looking to move out to live and work in Abu Dhabi.
Join this in-house communications / PR team working on the organisation’s communication strategy, digital content and on line publications. Help tell a compelling narrative across multiple platforms, to create a consistent, yet flexible brand identity.
You will work as part of an in house team to create an integrated communications and content strategy, give stakeholder engagement advice and activate digital and social media plans. You will be part of a 12 person inhouse team with the opportunity for professional development as the team grows.
You will have these skills & track record:
- Journalist background from broadcast, print or digital
- Preferably sector experience in energy /oil &gas or Infrastructure, Utilities, Transport or other regulated industries.
- However, experience of working in News, world affairs, political/government affairs is also useful
- Internal Comms experience and expertise is highly desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven presentation and planning capabilities
- Ability to multi-task and work in a team environment
- English Mother tongue, Arabic is helpful
Our client will manage your work visa.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Government Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Environmental Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates
- Utilities Account Director Digital & Online Full Time jobs in United Arab Emirates