Associate Director - Corporate Reputation and Purpose
About the Agency
This global powerhouse PR and integrated communications agency has offices in approximately 40 countries and is part of one of the largest communications groups in the world. Its London team is brimming with some of the best talent in the industry and we have just been briefed on an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join its Corporate and Purpose team.
The agency reflects a multitude of offerings to service today’s client’s needs: working across consumer, corporate, health and employee engagement/internal comms and of course digital and content. All of this is underpinned by the agency's commitment to becoming a leader in corporate purpose globally, something which will permeate through all of their work and culture.
The last year has seen them being talked about for all the right reasons: strategic senior hires, expansion into new territories as well as growth within existing ones, double digit growth in the UK and of course – plenty of exciting new business and industry award wins!
Culturally, they aren’t one of the big agencies we tend to see a high turnover from – with all the benefits you would expect from a global agency including a stunning roof terrace, integrated office environment with many disciplines all under one roof, free bar on Thursdays, and plenty of staff socialising!
The Role – Associate Director - Corporate Purpose
This role will see you being a driving force in the team, including leading on a growing portfolio of clients across retail, FMCG and health, taking the helm on crisis and issues management briefs, being a pivotal player in new business and supporting with the financial and people management of the team.
An interest in social and corporate purpose is ideal, as you'll be helping clients define their authentic role and value in society, embed this internally and amplify this externally, whilst growing their business.
Key attributes/responsibilities include:
- You will be the first point of contact for clients, applying your experience and knowledge to offer strategic counsel and manage issues with ease
- The ability to win the trust and influence c-suite stakeholders is a must-have
- Playing a key role in the growth of new business and identifying opportunities for organic growth and nurturing client relationships to achieve this
- You’ll have an expertise in key areas of reputation management, particularly crisis management
To hear more about this opportunity please forward your CV in complete confidence and without delay email@example.com
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Consumer Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- FMCG Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Healthcare Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Greater)