PR Manager - In-house
A huge, long established British company specialising in company standards, training, assessment and certification across most industries is seeking a UK PR Manager to join the press office and help shift perception to gain positive press coverage in newspapers, magazines, online and trade publications as well as on television and radio.
Leading the way in professional excellence across almost all sectors, this business provides the fixers, trouble shooters and standard bearers of best practice and quality in the UK and also across 182 other countries worldwide.
Reporting to the Head of Group PR, you will be a vital part of the press office with a core focus on scoping out and developing news stories to help promote this assurance business and the benefits it brings to organizations, primarily in the trade and online media.
The role of the Standards Public Relations Manager is vital to the press office and is needed in order to actively achieve their aims. They will be required to get positive press coverage with a core focus on the promotion of its High Revenue Earning (HRE) standards practice and the benefits standards bring, primarily in the trade and online media.
- Team target of £12m editorial value.
- Delivery of over 10 HREs per quarter as agree with sector heads, securing coverage for each HRE and also by-lined articles per quarter
- Prepare clear communications plans/timelines
- Creation and distribution of monthly media alerts for each of the four sectors at the beginning of each month
- Amplification of content on social media
- Full ownership of standards PR activity - become the ‘go to’ person for the market development teams
- Ability to use PR knowledge and understanding of the commercial business environment to effectively execute activity on behalf of the company.
- Write perceptive, concise and effective first draft press releases, case studies, articles and other PR materials
- Develop positive and effective relationships with key stakeholders
In return for your efforts, they'll offer a salary of £45-50K, plus a 10% bonus, great offices in a beautiful part of London, a great supportive team within one of the UK's stand out companies + excellent off-site training and a clear career path.
Please apply online, or send your CV and cover note to email@example.com. Alternatively you can call Justyne on 07971 361206 for an informal and confidential chat through the role.
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (West)
- Business / Industrial Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (West)
- Education Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (West)
- FMCG Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (West)
- Government Writer / Copywriter Research Full Time jobs in London (West)