PR Manager - £40-55k - London
I'm looking for someone with around 4-8 years experience in a PR function to take on the most amazing job at a growing technology / consumer services business. This exciting opportunity will see you join a very fast growth and innovative company in an industry going through massive change - this brand is in fact a market disrupter and a proper challenger - it's the way things will be done in the future!
Based in the heart of London the company is 300-strong with a lively culture, offering big-company benefits including pension, equity, big bonuses and training packages to ensure their employees develop alongside the business.
You will be part of the wider marketing team and report directly into the Chief Marketing Officer, working closely with the Head of Brand and have the support of a specialist external agency.
- Build the communications strategy
- Build on and develop a proactive PR strategy aimed at building reputation and securing coverage in consumer media
- Build, maintain and grow relationships with media contacts
- Create compelling content for press releases, statements and more by identifying opportunities for stories and case studies
- Develop a company standard of PR best-practice setting KPIs to showcase the impact of the communications strategy
- Manage media during issues and crises by anticipating, planning, preparing and being the champion of brand reputation
- Become the key company point of contact for any internal PR/media queries.
- Manage relationships with 3rd parties and current PR agency
You will be:
- An experienced PR and communications person ideally having worked in the exciting world of technology or within a start-up environment.
- Have strong relationships with senior news journalists / editors
- Be well versed in effective reputation management.
- A strategic thinker, you ask questions, track results, and strive to achieve business goals.
- An innovative and creative communications professional with experience of producing engaging and insightful content across multiple channels.
- A strong verbal communicator, you are a naturally confident spokesperson with an ability to build lasting relationships internally and externally.
Get in touch today with your cv, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org / follow all our jobs @utterclub
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Press Officer Investor Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Press Officer Investor Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Technology Senior Press Officer Investor Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Utilities Senior Press Officer Investor Relations Full Time jobs in London (Greater)