Partner Communications Manager - prestigious property business
This prestigious property and land owner is looking for a Partner Communications Manager to own communications with its vast list of commercial venue occupiers across the business. The job holder will bring the partner engagement strategy to life by defining the direction of all external partners communications and developing a communications plan though a variety of channels (offline, online, digital). Content management/ writing alongside partner/ stakeholder engagement experience is essential for the role.
It is a powerful and aspirational brand in real estate and infrastructure with an extensive investment portfolio. The business has been hiring management agents for property leasing but is becoming more active in directly managing its properties to accommodate changing trends, such as the rise of co-working space. Its comms team is known to be one of the best in the industry and you will be learning from a fantastic team of highly experienced operators.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Partner Communications Manager role:
- To create, deliver and embed a partner communications strategy for the business to engage property occupiers using various channels.
- Ensure the creation of content driven campaigns, delivering consistent and clear communications across the business to include strong editing, copy writing and proof reading.
- To work collaboratively across all sectors of the business and in tandem with the Marketing team to audit and review existing partner communications strategy and efforts.
- Work closely with the business’ Managing Agents and its Brand and Marketing teams to ensure all communications are consistent.
- Ensure all communications deliverables are centred around the needs of property occupiers and support the business’ drive on increased customer satisfaction.
- To deliver expert communications and market commentary, demonstrating the ability to translate complex information into clear, digestible and engaging content.
Key attributes and experience for this Partner Communications Manager role:
- Broader copywriting/ content management experience as a communications professional. It is likely that you are currently working in-house in property, retail, financial services, and utilities sector or at a trade/ membership organisation.
- Experience working on own initiative to successfully identify stories, generate ideas and deliver results.
- It’s likely that you will be used to a ‘larger scale’ company as this one is complex.
- Strong influencing and project management skills, working at manager level currently.
- Must love writing and have experience of producing content for a variety of formats, including digital and social media.
- Previous experience in developing stakeholder engagement strategies.
- It is desirable that you are experienced in managing agencies.
To be considered for this Partner Communications Manager role please click to apply.
For more details on this role and similar roles, contact Canace Wong on 020 7903 9290 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit our website for our newest in-house and agency positions