Senior Account Manager - Senior Account Director- incredible international strategic comms challenge
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a UK-based corporate communications consultant between Senior Account Manager and Senior Account Director level, who is interested in making a move to a fascinating role in the Middle East.
You will be employed by an international communications consultancy, recognised for its award winning work around the world. However, this role will see you embedded full time within the offices of the agency's highest-profile client: the body responsible for delivering the infrastructure and legacy for an enormous project in the world of sport.
You will be part of a team of 13 consultants and English/Arabic copywriters on-site, whilst liaising regularly with the broader agency team in the Middle East and London.
As international comms challenges go, this is about as high profile as it gets. A role that is rich in stories to tell, issues to manage, opportunities to explore, and partnerships to build. It has a broad remit which will include reputation management, international media relations, crisis & issues management, content marketing, and more.
More specifically, key criteria include:
- experience in strategic communications
- an awareness of developing trends in digital campaigning in the MENA region and globally - this is a truly global event
- experience in global media relations, crisis and issues management
- adept at client management / counsel
- experience of high profile global sports campaigns or clients would be an advantage; and knowledge of / interest in the Middle East (although this is not essential, and can to some extent be learned on the job)
- a working knowledge of languages other than English would be beneficial but is not essential
The role comes with a highly competitive package, including assistance to manage relocation.