AE and AM required in new agency - Financial PR / Investor / Sustainability
Currently recruiting for Account Executive and Account Manager - but happy to meet others for future roles.
New agency. Transitioning from "founder + cloud of freelancers", to a fast-growing permanent staff. Wide range of clients from the UK to Asia, and from the FTSE to large start-ups.
We offer a full suite of communications services for companies in: renewables, energy, infrastructure, transport, and related technologies - big tangible assets, big impacts on society and the environment. Within these industries our services include: Financial PR, crisis, M&A/IPO, IR, policy, corporate comms - essentially everything except consumer.
Outside of these industries we offer CSR / ESG / responsibility advice to all companies. We have big plans, are moving quickly, and need smart brains. If you are really great at your job, clever, and fun, we would love to meet you!
Competitive salaries DOE - we want the very best people
Full private medical
Formal external training as required
Potential for equity options after first year
We can offer faster progression, better pay, more opportunities and a good deal more excitement and adventure than you are likely to find at any other agency. You will also be working on clients and issues that have a beneficial impact on the world rather than soulless spinning.
We want to build the most respected agency in the sector, doing the best work for clients, and having fun with other smart people.
- Communications experience preferred but not completely essential
- Strong and confident writer
- Confidence in person and on phone
- Interest in the areas in which we work... for example you will be more enthused by subjects like engineering, space, renewables, than by media, fintech, retail
- Self starting - we know this is a generic request that all companies, but in our current stage of growth, it is an absolute necessity
- Demonstrable interest and achievement in an extra-curricular field is also of interest
- All of the above, and;
- At least 3 years experience in communications
- Ability to conduct client meetings alone, and perform all of the typical functions of a communications account
- Prior experience of being the lead contact on an account
In the first instance, applicants should leave a voicemail of 60 seconds(ish) at 020 3858 7805. Please give a brief overview of yourself, what you want from your work, and your contact details.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Utilities Senior Press Officer Financial PR Full Time jobs in London (Central)