In-house PR Manager Role - Shifting perceptions
Calling all PR professionals seeking a new and exciting challenge. Do you enjoy working on creative campaigns that make a difference to people’s lives? Eager to get stuck and hit the ground running? Then read on.
- This is a really interesting role – no day is the same. They are looking for someone who is eager to get stuck in and make a difference.
- You’ll be working on a range of projects and campaigns that make a difference to people’s lives. My client are looking for someone who can help shift perceptions, lead on some fantastic campaigns, gain favourable awareness and generate positive press coverage.
This dynamic organisation flies the flag for British business, driving change and improves people’s lives.
- Enthusiastic and extremely well organised;
- Excellent communications, writing and computer skills;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and be flexible;
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Write press releases on news-worthy issues in line with the business strategy.
- Strong media sell-in skills – able to brief journalists on information about specific aspects of the company’s products and campaigns.
- Proactive media relations – leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within trade and industry publications, handling media enquiries, suggest media relations activity and news stories, and developing other B2B/B2C media materials to ensure a proactive approach to media relations with the UK media.
- Establish strong working relationships across the team to identify and develop news stories for the media and stakeholder communications.
- Arrange interviews with spokespeople and the media, providing clear briefings and messaging they want communicated, and attending the interviews.
- Editing and writing of features, articles, and papers for print and web-based media
- Working with the UK PR Manager, manage effective working relationships with key external business contacts namely journalists and bloggers. Build relationships and networking when needed.
- Amplify materials produced and coverage achieved across the UK and maximise the exposure of key standards initiatives through various channels.
- Together with the UK PR Manager, collate, analyse and evaluate media coverage.
- Identify key speaking opportunities for their standards experts.
- Work in accordance with established processes to ensure quality, consistency, and repeatability with respect to tactics implementation and execution.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase to 30 days
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working: 1 or 2 days working from home
- Choose to start at either 8am, 9am or 10am and finish at 4pm, 5pm or 6pm.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Environmental Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in London (Central)