SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER/DIRECTOR | MAR COMMS| SPORT, ENTS
Tip top, dream in-house role for a Sales and Marketing specialist looking for that next progressive step. Ideally you will also have a brand marketing/content/agency background whether in sports marketing, PR, creative, content or digital marketing. An interest and working knowledge of the golf industry would also be beneficial.
This role will be responsible for maintaining and growing revenue of all Sport and Entertainment products and services and will require day-to-day servicing of client accounts which includes golf rights-holders, other sports rights-holders, agencies and brands. In addition, you'll be expected to recognise commercial opportunities within your client list and beyond.
- Desired 5+ years of experience in negotiating, handling high touch/large volume accounts and media knowledge
- Proven consistent results meeting or exceeding sales targets and the ability to present solutions, persuade, negotiate and close a sale
- A positive attitude with lots of initiative and the ability to work with people across all departments and industry sectors
- Strong customer service and communication skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Ability to build rapport with client contacts across all levels and drive long-term relationships.
- Highly organized and can handle multiple assignments, managing projects and delivery expectations to clients on tight deadlines
- Able to work a flexible schedule - days and some nights and weekends required based on the client needs
- Extensive knowledge of current news and sports events, influencers, industry trends and entertainment. Additional knowledge of the golf sector would be beneficial in this role from the key players involved to the brands and agencies.
- Proficient to advanced computer literacy (MS Office Tools and preferably the MS CRM system or Sales Force)
- Creative and innovative approach to your client’s content needs
- Extracurricular activities, Media, Public Relations or other related degree and/or work experience demonstrate passion and knowledge to work within the Sports & Entertainment industry
Sound like a hole in one?
For more information and a full job description, please send your details to CVS@carterferris.co.uk or call Tanya Ferris or Anne Carter on 020 3397 7543 or 07702 186088.
Please quote: CF0539 in all correspondence