PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
This role provides the perfect opportunity for an experienced Account Manager with previous agency side experience to have significant impact on the development and delivery of crucial campaigns to high profile clients. Fast paced and varied, this is a great platform to oversee a variety of projects both in the UK and abroad within the exciting and evolving landscape of the international energy and financial services markets.
PR Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Proactive project and team management
- Professional and informative client management including regular communication, reporting and networking
- Development of client communication and collateral
- Design and implement impactful events
PR Account Manager Experience
As a successful Account Manager, you must have solid experience in a client facing role in an agency environment. Influential and professional, you will be confident managing multiple projects, alongside employee development, and contributing to the overall success of the company. Open to travel UK and international travel, you must be a flexible self-starter who is comfortable engaging and challenging key stakeholders to produce the best results.
This is a full time, permanent position working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm.
PR Account Manager Rewards
Our client is offering a generous and competitive benefits package including:
- 25 days annual leave
- Company pension scheme
- Flexibility to work remotely when required
- Opportunity for international travel
Our client is a fast-growing agency who excel in long term client engagement, enforced by a passionate and professional team. If you are a natural self-starter and are dissatisfied with big agency thinking and wants to try something different this role will bring new challenges and rewards.
Allen Associates is a leading recruitment company with offices in Oxfordshire and West London, recruiting for Marketing, Finance, Human Resources and PA/Administrative roles. Allen Associates operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on current vacancies please visit www.allen-associates.co.uk and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+.
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Education Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Greater)