A leading agency is looking for a Senior Account Director to join their fast-paced and ambitious agency, to work on the health and issues team. This role is ideal for a PR professional with a passion for healthcare clients. The agency covers an interesting mix of clients and is renowned for launching big-name brands in the UK! You will have key role on a couple of accounts and would be part of the management team. You will be working across some high-level pharmaceutical names.
- Acting as the day to day account lead and client relationship manager across a number of accounts
- Managing delivery of client programmes
- Planning, content development, media and influencer relations activity, measurement and reporting
- Developing campaign ideas
- Producing high quality content, often covering complex subject matter
- Issues management including: drafting messaging and statements and managing media enquiries
- Managing, supporting and coaching junior team to ensure delivery across accounts
- Supporting directors with different needs
- Proven healthcare experience
- Experience managing junior team members
- Experience leading on accounts
- Excellent written and verbal skills
If this sounds like the role for you, please send your CV to Carolyn@jflrecruit.com for more info!