Senior Communications Manager - Global Entertainment Company - £45-65k doe + bens
*DREAM JOB* - Amazing career move. This world-leading global entertainment company is looking for a Senior Communications Manager with strong copywriting and internal comms experience to join its Communications team.
Based in London, and reporting to Head of Communications this role will see you join a thriving department that handles: media relations, international communications, internal communications, employee engagement, internal and external events, social media, philanthropy, public policy, company history, branding, design, and trade advertising!
Why this could be your next big break:
As one of the most influential forces in culture today, this company is passionate about its people - made up of knowledgeable, creative and connected individuals that can open doors and make introductions. It's the mission of the senior team to create a nurturing environment that encourages autonomy, pride and respect for the work produced and toward each other.
The Communications team connects with the whole company, both in London and internationally. No two days are ever the same and in this role you'll get to work with many business leaders and important stakeholders across the numerous global offices. You will be a visible and approachable senior team player.
- You'll play an instrumental role in building and running an internal comms programme including a busy schedule of employee events
- You'll regularly contribute to the global newsletter
- You'll guide the company's charity and philanthropy programme
- You'll craft and maintain relationships with key internal partners
- You'll help represent the company to external media and influencers
All about you:
- Currently working in the entertainment industry
- You are a confident, assertive character able to work with senior stakeholders
- Potentially an ex journalist with honed copy skills
- Experience of developing and leading employee events / employee engagement programmes
- Brilliant written skills; able to take information from around the business and turn into engaging and entertaining content
- Able to draft speeches, social media posts, press releases and decks
- Experience of managing large projects using tactful persistence to achieve goals
Please send your cv to Lorraine@utterclub.com / follow all our jobs @utterclub