IN-HOUSE PR MANAGER – MILTON KEYNES
Calling all PR professionals seeking a new and exciting challenge. Do you enjoy working on creative campaigns that make a difference to people’s lives? Eager to get stuck and hit the ground running? Then read on.
- This is a really interesting role – no day is the same. They are looking for someone who is eager to get stuck in and make a difference.
- You’ll be working on a range of projects and campaigns that make a difference to people’s lives. My client are looking for someone who can help shift perceptions, lead on some fantastic campaigns, gain favourable awareness and generate positive press coverage.
This dynamic organisation flies the flag for British business, driving change and improves people’s lives.
- Enthusiastic and extremely well organised;
- Excellent communications, writing and computer skills;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and be flexible;
Key responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- You will amplify materials produced and coverage achieved across the UK and maximise the exposure of key initiatives via social media and internal channels
- Strong media sell-in skills – able to brief journalists on information about specific aspects of BSI products and campaigns.
- Proactive media relations – leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within trade and industry publications, handling media enquiries, suggest media relations activity and news stories, and developing other B2B/B2C media materials to ensure a proactive approach to media relations with the UK media.
- Establish strong working relationships with the team to identify and develop news stories for the media and stakeholder communications.
- Highlight UK activity that can be leveraged with the national media to the Head of Group PR/agency and oversee execution
- Arrange interviews with spokespeople and the media, providing clear briefings and messaging they want communicated, and attending the interview.
- Coordinate and manage any broadcast activities.
- Manage effective working relationships with key external business contacts namely journalists and bloggers. Build relationships and networking when needed.
- Identify key speaking opportunities for experts.
- Support UK Marketing thought leadership initiatives as required.
What’s on offer?
- Highly competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- 27 days annual leave with the opportunity to increase to 30 days
- Company-paid private medical insurance
- Excellent company-contributed pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Flexible working: 1 or 2 days working from home
- Choose to start at either 8am, 9am or 10am and finish at 4pm, 5pm or 6pm.
If you feel you have the right skills set and want to be considered for this fantastic new role then please share your CV with the team via the below application form or get in touch directly via firstname.lastname@example.org
Equally if not for you but know of someone who is ideal, we are offering £150 of Amazon vouchers for anyone you refer and we place in any of our roles as a thank you from us!
More searches like this
- Business / Industrial Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Consumer Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Education Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes
- Professional Services Senior Account Manager Business to Business Full Time jobs in Milton Keynes