My client is a well-known retailer and distributor of healthcare products and services and is looking for a Communications Executive to join the growing communications team. A Fortune 500 company, this offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to work within a global business.
The Role: Working closely with the communications team, the Communications Executive will be responsible for developing and delivering internal communications pieces for the UK business across multiple locations. You will be responsible for delivering all employee focused communications and ensuring that employees are kept engaged. You will also consider the different audiences across the business and what channels of communications would suit each type.
- Manage all content for the intranet including some copy writing
- Manage the internal social media pages; respond to comments and engage with colleagues to deliver positive messages
- Write content for newsletters and other business announcements
- Support the Engagement Partners with any internal communications activity
- Video creation and editing as well as script writing and events experience would be advantageous
- Liaise with stakeholders up to director level
The Candidate: You will have some experience within a communications role, whether internal or external communications/PR and must be a strong writer. Your communications experience can be in-house or agency. It would be hugely beneficial if you also have some videography/photography experience so that you can film internal stakeholders and post across internal communication channels. The client will consider candidates who have completed a relevant placement year as part of a degree. Experience of social media is also beneficial.
This Communications Executive role is commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Rugby, Hinckley, Stratford on Avon, Birmingham
Would also suit an internal communications assistant or PR assistant or communications assistant looking for the next step up in career.
Communications Executive, Coventry, £22,000 - £25,000 depending on experience