Business Development Executive
Junior Business Development Executive
This Top Tier PR consultancy are currently looking for a smart, ambitious junior to join a small but perfectly formed team, as a Business Development Executive.
The Business Development Executive will provide a pro-active and reactive coordination and support for the global business development team. You will help with pitch and event logistics, the intranet and other digital platforms, purchase orders, new business reporting, and information sharing across the sector teams. This role could be for an ambitious person looking to enter the communications industry or for someone looking to get back into the workplace.
Qualities that we seek for this role:
• Attention to detail, organised and systematic approach
• Excellent time management and ability to multi-task
• Confident, creative, and proactive in sharing information
• Personable and eager to contribute to the agency’s success
• Works well independently and as part of a team
Scope of the Role
• New Business – Support RFIs, credentials, case studies, bios and headshots, pitch logistics, and information sharing across sector teams
• Business Intelligence – Manage and update the new business platform, support analysis of new business opportunities, ensure teams are aligned and connected, and support research
• Digital Channels – Update and maintain intranet, social media channels, and website as needed.
This role is an exceptional opportunity to join the award winning team of a top tier agency. In return, our client will provide an excellent environment to nurture and develop your skills while supporting your learning curve in an industry recognised development programme.
If you have the skills and ambition to complete the role, please submit your CV for consideration.