A great opportunity has become available for an Account Director to join this ever growing agency. Ideally you will have a corporate communications background or perhaps would have worked in journalism.
Experience in the financial and technology space is essential. A strong writer with a keen attention to detail and a passion for current affairs.
- Day to day senior level client counsel for key client accounts within professional services, financial services, healthcare and technology
- Team management
- Producing high impact media campaign, capitalising on breaking news and maximising the reach of thought leadership
- Prepare and review proposals and presentations
- Action management of client brainstorms and ideas meetings and providing strategic input
- Coming up with fresh ideas of how to improve service and better results
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity, please get in touch today.
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
More searches like this
- Financial Services Director (Agency) Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Director (Agency) Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Professional Services Director (Agency) Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Technology Director (Agency) Press / Media Relations Full Time jobs in London (Central)