Account Director - Corpsumer/Issues/CSR
6 days left
- Contract Type
We have an amazing opportunity for an Account Director to join this super creative, well repuated, multi-award winning agency based in London.
You will be working predominantly on one major client, a well known name in the world of health and well being. You will be working on soft corporate/issues based/behaviour change campaigns around a variety of issues from mental health to fitness and more.
There will be some other project work which is CSR led and crosses over to consumer also.
You will need soft corporate/corpsumer experience mainly gained in an agency with an interest in well being ideally. Also
- Strong client management, able to hit the ground running and lead campaign work
- Great coach and manager - good at motivating team to get the best results and over-exceed expectations
- Strong lead across budget, project and KPIs
- News savvy – able to steer the team to shape messages and stories and maximise media coverage
Experience required: some consumer brand campaigns experience, press office (leading and inspiring news and features gen across the team), integrated and influencer campaigns, video content & amplification, experiential, consumer focused, B2B/trade and/or soft corporate expertise - these are desirable but the corpsumer experience is the most desirable!
Lovely culture and lots of opportunity for growth along with super clients
CV to email@example.com
£excellent + great hols, working hours and benefits
Apply for Account Director - Corpsumer/Issues/CSR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Business / Industrial Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Consumer Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Education Account Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)