Senior Consultant – Corporate Communications - Crisis & Issues - Most Prestigious Top 10 Agency
Senior Consultant (Associate Director Level) – Corporate Communications - Crisis & Issues - Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £65,000 PLUS additional bonus & profit share
My client is an international communications consultancy trusted by some of the highest profile organisations, governments and individuals in the world with offices in Washington DC, New York, Singapore, Doha and Nairobi, as well as in London.
My client knows that disputes make headlines and impact on reputation, which has taken years to build. They offer their clients reliable support throughout the litigation process. They understand the complexities and legal imperatives around their clients’ issues and their expert team in litigation communications, led by a former barrister and made up of experienced consultants who have worked on the front line across Westminster, Capitol Hill, Fleet Street and industry, specialise in defining clear and engaging communications strategies that support their clients' legal strategy.
My client is now seeking a senior corporate communications professional with experience in crisis and issues management communications to act as Senior Consultant. You do not require specific experience of litigation communications just proven client management and senior client counsel skills. My client is a most prestigious agency and so your background will be the corporate practice of a respected international communications agency. You will already be operating at Associate Director level or be a strong Senior Account Director ready to step up.
As a Senior Consultant you will be an expert in your field with a recognised reputation in the market. You will be a senior advisor to key clients, help generate new business opportunities, and manage and develop the wider team. You will also be adept at solving problems, focused on results and confident giving strategic advice.
- Lead strategy development and ensure high-quality execution of client programmes
- Create and develop a team and account structure, and help to identify and recruit strong candidates as the business grows
- Lead strategy development for clients
- Collaborate with other internal practices to harness and leverage business opportunities
- Be an active member of the senior team, providing leadership to the practice
- Develop the capabilities of the practice, particularly in the areas of litigation and disputes communications, crisis and issue management, and multi-juridical campaigns
- Raise the profile of the practice through networking and public speaking, including representing Portland at conferences and other speaking engagements
- Undertake annual client and fee reviews as well as employee performance reviews
- Industry experience from the respected practice of an international communications agency
- Extensive experience of developing and implementing communication strategies
- A proactive and enthusiastic senior team lead, who drives and maintains regular communication with demanding clients
- Experience managing large budgets and KPI reporting to clients
- Proven ability to both grow business organically and identify new business opportunities and to successfully follow them up and secure them
- Commercially astute with strong commercial and account management experience (planning, budgeting, financial management)
What is offered in return:
- My client is committed to employee development and has an open doors culture where you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business. They regularly reward and promote success, and actively encourage staff to take on new challenges and responsibilities to aid progression.
- The remuneration package also includes competitive pension contributions, private healthcare life assurance cover, company contribution to gym membership, company parties, free daily breakfast and much, much more!
- In addition, every permanent member of staff is eligible for their industry leading quarterly bonus scheme and annual profit share. When the business thrives, all of their people share in that success.
In return for your talent and endeavour, my client offers a most competitive basic salary of up to £65,000 depending on experience, you will also be eligible for my client’s industry leading bonus scheme and annual profit share.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com