Account Director or strong SAM – Financial PR – Most Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London
Account Director or strong Senior Account Manager – Financial PR – Most Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – £45-£55,000 depending on experience plus superb benefits including sector leading bonus and unlimited career progression
My client is a most prestigious top 10 fully integrated communications consultancy with a global presence and trusted by some of the highest profile organizations, governments and individuals in the world. They are now seeking an ambitious and talented Account Director or rising SAM almost ready to step up, with a background in financial PR from a renowned top-tier communications agency.
As the Consultant you will manage a portfolio of high profile clients. The Consultant will make a strong contribution to key business objectives through campaigns and support the senior team with the management of clients.
You will have a track record in financial public relations ideally with broader profile, reputation and crisis management skills to help define and tell our clients’ equity stories.
You will be an expert in your field with the ability to develop and deliver impactful communications strategies and campaigns, generating excellent results and giving strong strategic direction.
- Working as part of an account team in developing strategies from formulation through to execution aligning them with the client’s key business objectives
- Contributing to new business pitches, proposals and presentations
- Building relationships with colleagues, clients and the media
- Working as part of an account team to develop client proposals and implement the PR activity
- Writing “journalist quality” press releases promoting news stories and features to the media
- Liaise with the client and act as key point of contact in support of senior consultants
- Assisting in the reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns
- Managing and promoting client events to the media, including press conferences and promotional events
- Participating in brainstorms and creating workable programmes for new business and existing clients commissioning market research
- Actively researching new business opportunities and participating in proposals and presenting to pitches to potential new clients
- Contributing to the resolution of client crisis situations
- Manage junior team members and act as a trainer to junior consultants and also oversee and monitor their workload.
- Building a strong agency peer network
- Have well established financial PR experience from a high profile communications agency
My client offers a most competitive salary up to £55,000 depending on experience plus bonus plus the benefits and career progression you would only associate with working for one of the very best agencies.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented and ambitious financial Account Director or rising SAM to join one of the very best agencies around.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com