Senior Consultant – Digital - Corporate Communications - Global Philanthropy Team - Top 10 Agency
Senior Consultant (Associate Director Level) – Digital - Corporate Communications - Global Philanthropy Team – Prestigious Top 10 Agency – London – to £70,000 depending on experience - PLUS additional bonus & profit share
My client is a prestigious Top 10 agency who help major brands tell their story clearly and successfully. As trusted advisors to some of the world’s largest corporate, public, government and not-for-profit clients, they advise on strategic communications, public affairs and digital engagement. But where they excel is bringing all these disciplines together for truly integrated campaigns
In the past three years, my client has doubled in size and today, more than 150 professionals are delivering creative campaigns and senior strategic counsel to clients around the world from five offices in London, New York, Washington, Nairobi and Doha.
My client is now seeking an experienced Digital Associate Director (or strong SAD) to join the Global Philanthropy & Impact Team, a dedicated practice that supports a range of international clients.The Global Impact team brings together experience from the highest levels of the media, politics, and campaigning to work with major foundations, NGOs, philanthropists and purpose-led businesses.They have an unrivalled strategic counsel and an integrated team experienced in delivering for high-profile individuals and some of the most exciting organisations in sustainable development.They also provide expert advice and delivery in the digital world, taking in the complex interactions of social media.
In this senior role you will lead project teams and provide high-level counsel to clients. You will help drive the growth of the practice and support the management and development of the team.
As a Digital Senior Consultant, you will lead on developing digital and social media strategies on a global scale. You will have a key role in using your digital expertise to provide strategic advice to our clients and to develop the skills and creativity of our team in that area.
The role is based in the London office with the opportunity for regular international travel.
- Marketing the unit’s digital expertise within the broader “Global Impact” offer
- Generating “digital first” new business leads and organic growth from the unit’s existing clients
- Creating digital strategies and action plans as part of integrated communications campaigns and proposals
- Providing strategic digital counsel to senior clients
- Managing teams and developing a high-performance culture, leading by example and mentoring junior team members
- Being a digital evangelist, bolstering the whole team’s digital culture and creativity; mentoring an internal network of digital experts
- Working closely with our in-house digital and content development team
- Networking and thought leadership to raise the profile
- Working as part of a cohesive senior management group
Requirements - you must:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience working in digital communications at a senior level within government, agency or in-house
- Demonstrable experience in delivering complex digital projects and campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of managing clients or advising senior figures
- Have commercial expertise including revenue, budgeting, servicing and capacity planning
- Have a solid mix of media, digital and political or policy capabilities is required
- Demonstrable experience in managing major projects and bringing teams together to achieve objectives
- Have an excellent understanding of digital processes including strategy, creation, development and implementation
- Demonstrable success in developing strategies for business development
My client has an unrivaled strategic counsel; a group that has held some of the hottest seats in politics and the media, from Communications Secretary to Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, to Political Editor of The Sun, and Director of Communications at No.10.
Their clients benefit from their experience and expertise, but so too do their people. My client is committed to career development and have an open doors culture. Both through your client work, and through the structured training programme delivered by my client’s strategic counsel, you will have the opportunity to learn from some of the most experienced people in the business.
In addition to a competitive basic salary up to £70,000 you will be eligible for my client’s industry leading bonus scheme and annual profit share. When my client does well, all of their people share in that success.The remuneration package also includes a wide range of employee benefits, such as competitive pension scheme, company contribution to gym membership, Bupa healthcare and free daily breakfast.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Associations / Institutions Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Charity / Voluntary organisation Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Associate Director CSR Full Time jobs in London (Central)