Strategy & Insight | Senior Manager
Hanover is seeking an experienced and ambitious research professional to help establish, shape and manage a dedicated Strategy and Insight function at the heart of the business, responsible for delivering high-quality research and analysis to our leading client accounts.
The new function will be responsible for:
- Commissioning and delivering research and insight to help inform strategic communications alongside PR, Public Affairs and Communications consultants across the Group
- Working with teams across our offices in London, Dublin, Brussels, Abu Dhabi and Dubai
- Developing research and insight tools for the Group and managing our relationship with key suppliers
- Assisting with the measurement of key campaigns to ensure communication strategies meet client KPIs
Hanover is an award-winning communications consultancy that advises enterprises, institutions, and individuals on building recognition and enhancing reputation. From our offices in Europe and the Middle East, we adopt an integrated approach that connects the dots across channels, audiences and issues.
Our clients are in a diverse range of sectors including Healthcare, Technology, Financial Services, Food & Drink, Energy, Retail and Sport.
We believe very strongly in career development at Hanover, offering tailored training to all our staff and regular opportunities for promotion. There are significant opportunities for the right candidate with talent and ambition.
The successful candidate will work with clients and client teams to advise on and help deliver research and insight across public relations and public affairs. He/She will be a logical and creative thinker, able to work confidently with different teams across the group and advise them on how to solve client challenges.
This role will be both internal and external facing – advising teams on how they can better shape communication strategies through data and insight and delivering bespoke research and insight projects for clients.
- Research design, building questionnaires and discussion guides
- Proposal writing, including methodological design and costing
- Effective communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Working on a number of different projects at the same time (normally in different subject areas and with different teams)
- Prioritising work to effectively deliver tasks against deadlines
- Line management and development of more junior team members
- Supplier relationship management
- Presenting to clients
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Expert knowledge and experience of working in a quantitative and qualitative research role, ideally within a public relations or research agency
- Diverse methodological experience (i.e. segmentation, concept testing etc)
- Ability to design, project manage and deliver qualitative and quantitative research plans to meet client and team needs
- Experience of using audience and market insight resources such as TGI, YouGov, Statista, Mintel and Euromonitor
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, with experience interrogating large amounts of data, extracting meaningful insights and visualising them, ideally using Power BI
- Experience of writing, programming and running online surveys (using programmes such as SurveyMonkey)
- Experience of planning and running focus groups and/or other qualitative based primary research techniques
- Strong analytical, data visualisation and numeracy skills
- Previous people management experience would be a bonus
More searches like this
- Financial Services Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Government Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Healthcare Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Manager Research Full Time jobs in London (Central)