Senior Account Executive – Digital/Social - Consumer Big Brand-Prestigious Top 20 Creative PR Agency
Digital/Social Senior Account Executive or strong AE ready to step up – Consumer Big Brand - Prestigious Top 20 Creative PR Agency – Soho, London – to £30,000 depending on experience plus super benefits and real career progression
My client is top 20 creative PR agency based in Soho, all about creating engaging content that brings to life a client’s narrative and communicating it through the right channels, using a blend of traditional, social and digital comms to reach the people that matter. The award-winning digital and social team work across lifestyle clients including food & drink, beauty, gaming, travel, consumer technology and home entertainment.
Recently voted ‘best PR agency to work for’, they provide a creative and consultative working environment, and are large enough to offer real career progression yet retain an independent creative spirit and the chance to work with household name global consumer brands including the worlds largest restaurant chain and leading mobile phone brand. Recent content creation trips have seen the team visit Lapland, Barcelona and Amsterdam and partnering with the likes of the Takumi network plus influencers & talent from a range of areas including Frankie Bridge, Stacey Solomon, Danielle Peazer, Joe Tasker and Zoe London to create social content for their client's own channels and influencer channels.
The friendly team is now seeking a Senior Account Executive to join the digital and social team to work across a range of prestigious household name lifestyle big brands and provide social media and digital marketing communications solutions.
To be successful in this role, you will...
- Have social/digital PR experience gained at Account Executive or SAE level
- Be meticulously organised and able to juggle multiple priorities
- Have great writing skills across a range of formats
- Be passionate about digital and social – always keeping an eye on trends and new developments
This is an amazing role for a Senior Account Executive or AE ready to step up to join one of the very best agencies around and work on a really exciting client portfolio. Competitive salary up to £30,000, with a great set of benefits and genuine career progression.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Consumer Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Entertainment / Leisure Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- FMCG Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Media and New Media Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)
- Retail / Wholesale Senior Account Executive Digital & Online Full Time jobs in London (Central)